Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should you need a little joke on your friend/spouse/co-worker, this is nice:

InvertMouse is a little program I orginally wrote for a friend who wanted to fool a guy at work. What this program does is invert the entire mouse behaviour. So the left mouse button becomes the right, and visa versa, and moving the mouse to the right, will have the cursor move to the left, etc.

To stop the program, simply press CTRL + ESCAPE.

Note: The program has no interface, so when you doubleclick InvertMouse, you won't even notice it started. Until you use the mouse

http://www.chaozz.nl/index.php?fileid=17

Have fun!

chester_ting

haha, cool. have yet to try it..

HEY DUDE, just found this one http://www.worldnetcams.com/freebies/prank.htm try the second one down (free photo) it is reallllll good

Beta

Thanks so much for that little application Dude. For some reason my wife can only use a mouse in that fashion. We have a Logitech thumb ball mouse and it is most annoying because she always leaves upside down on my desk.
    I have now put the app on the desktop as a shortcut. She has tried it out and has declared it a success and doesn't know why Microsoft doesn't include that options with Windows.

chester_ting

I tried and it's great. Thanks dude. I shall have some fun with this.

Originally posted by Jaime Andrés@Jan 22 2005, 03:52 PM
    Thanks so much for that little application Dude. For some reason my wife can only use a mouse in that fashion. We have a Logitech thumb ball mouse and it is most annoying because she always leaves upside down on my desk.
    I have now put the app on the desktop as a shortcut. She has tried it out and has declared it a success and doesn't know why Microsoft doesn't include that options with Windows.
    Ya gotta be kidding me????? She uses the mouse upside down?????

Thats very strange....Just make sure not to run a virus scan,it MAY pick this up as some sort of trojan,not sure.......

Im glad it worked out 4 ya though

Boy,ya just dont know!!!

this could be real handy for those old games you played and gave up on because they just got so easy , imagine a space invader where the controls go back to front ,it would put a new life into an easy game , cheers dude

Beta

Originally posted by The Dude@Jan 24 2005, 07:13 AM

Thats very strange....Just make sure not to run a virus scan,it MAY pick this up as some sort of trojan,not sure.......

Boy,ya just dont know!!!
    Yep, it must be some weird form of eye - hand - brain, thing. It occurs in other things as well. She often means back instead of front, the list is endless. Thankfully it doesn't affect her driving ability.

Originally posted by Jaime Andrés+Jan 24 2005, 04:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jaime Andrés @ Jan 24 2005, 04:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Dude@Jan 24 2005, 07:13 AM

Boy,ya just dont know&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Yep, it must be some weird form of eye - hand - brain, thing. It occurs in other things as well. She often means back instead of front, the list is endless. Thankfully it doesn&#39;t affect her driving ability. [/b][/quote]
    hey jaime , i think this is a gift she has and should be treasured, my dad says mum has a similar thing and always gets SPEND and SAVE the wrong way round.

can i hava drink?

hee,hee try this website
    it will come up in a different language but ignore it and concentrate on finding 3 differences between the 2 pictures. its hard and you only have 30 seconds. its a laugh&#33; please wait for 32 seconds&#33;