Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Marius

Ever tought of setting up a search engine on the site? Don't have the time for browsing trough all the categories.

Super Moderator

There is a search engine. look over to the right of the screen, see the menu
    Help, Search, members, Calender?

jake

Just a guess, but I think s/he meant aside from the forum one. Just a guess though.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by jake@May 26 2005, 09:39 AM
    Just a guess, but I think s/he meant aside from the forum one. Just a guess though.
    ok, if this is what the OP is asking, I see no reason then to add a second one, when the current search engines does search the forums. If they mean, to search the main board, there is no reason for one there. The only thing a search engine on the main site would do would be to add more stress to the server, as there are so few titles available. Nothing is hidden on the main site, so just pick the name of the app, and click on it.
    But, this is speculation of what the OP is asking anyhow. Just have to see if the OP ever makes a follow up post.

Originally posted by jake@May 26 2005, 09:39 AM
    i did mean for the forums jake the other guy was right i just missed it i meant hadnt got time to browse all categories on the forums as there are so so many