Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

forcedfx

Anyone have any of the older versions of the No-IP.org automatic IP update software? Version 2.1.3 is the newest but I'd like to get my hands on some of the older versions if possible. I don't like this latest version.

I've found version 2.1 but that's the oldest I can find.

Thanks

Originally posted by forcedfx@Jan 11 2005, 06:57 PM
    Anyone have any of the older versions of the No-IP.org automatic IP update software? Version 2.1.3 is the newest but I'd like to get my hands on some of the older versions if possible. I don't like this latest version.

I've found version 2.1 but that's the oldest I can find.

Thanks
    please read and follow the pinned topic HOW TO REQUEST AN APP and add the necessary info as outlined in that topic , also be sure to search the forums to see if it has been requested before .

Oldest I've found v0.1 according to doc', but file suggests v1.0.0.1 it is unlikely to function with all their current domains
    doesnt write to registry (no install) :) 292Kb
    also v1.41 all around +0.6MB (with NT service component)
    v1.42
    (not run) v2.0 installer
    v2.03 installer
    v2.1.3 installer which was not current version at time of search so it's an oldversion perhaps the latest release will do what you want

Guests are encouraged to follow the pinned topic on how to request, it would be expected of members.
    the format of the request is unimportant the content is.
    having a resolving home page and softwares function/description helps.

alternate service/ free clients available
    http://www.dyndns.org/services/dyndns/