Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

indigowindow

i'm looking for partition magic 3.0, which apparently contains a dos version, PQMAGICT that will easily fit on a floppy.

h34r:

Beta

I searched it with google and i found this site. Hope this helps. Also, here is the image of Partition Magic 3.0:

mokopuna

Try this site. Scroll down for a free partition manager.

Beta

You didn't give a link to a site.

Beta

Originally posted by mokopuna@Dec 31 2002, 10:53 PM
    Try this site. Scroll down for a free partition manager.
    What site?

mokopuna

I clicked paste instead of copy at the URL. Sorry about that
    http://members.tripod.com/~diligent/harddisk.htm

Default Hey guys!

Hey guys! I’ve found a free 64 bit Windows partition manager by accident. I downloaded it and used it. This software was amazing and easy to use. The most important is that it is free here I would like to share it with you. Following are copied from the website:

Partition Wizard Home Edition is a free partition manager designed by MT Solution Ltd. It supports 32/64 bit Windows Operating System including Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. Home users can perform complicated partition operations by using this powerful but free partition manager to manage their hard disk partition such as Resizing partitions, Copying partitions, Create partition, Delete partition, Format partition, Convert partition, Explore partition, Hide partition, Change drive letter, Set active partition and Partition Recovery.

Partition Wizard comes absolutely free for Home user and free of charge for business user. Home users, business users, system administrators can easily use this Windows based software to manage their disk partitions. Download it for free from Partition Wizard is a Windows based FREE Partition Manager. It works as partition magic and supports Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 server and Windows 7. FREE for Home and Business user. and enjoy the new technology and new experience of Partition Wizard.
    Last edited by The Doctor; 07-22-2009 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Spam link removed

Beta

Yep, and they are even better than the original Partition Magic, since they don't have (well, as far as I know) some restrictions on partition sizes which Partition Magic has — even though I can't see any good reason why it has them, considering it was a commercial software !

This is a tutorial how to resize partition with free partition magic alternative, very clear.