Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mirc

Omar Hawchar

new version for mirc 6.15 so u can add 6.14 :P also look maybe u can add a new section for sof concerning old version of Inet <internet cafe software > we can share with u many :P

Super Moderator

Is there a demand for internet cafe software? I&#39;ve only seen 1 maybe 2 requests for these titles in a year on this board. Unlikely it would find a home on the main site, since these titles can be covered in the forums REQUEST board, and have already been done so at one time.

RIAASUX

I need to know where I can get mIRC in California.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by RIAASUX@Jun 9 2004, 07:59 PM
    I need to know where I can get mIRC in California.
    What does Cali have to do with it? Do you mean buying it in a store? You can download it from this site (old versions) or from the developers site.
    http://www.mirc.com/

Pistol

You guys talk about legal stuff and suddenly I see mirc forum isn&#39;t a shareware software???

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Pistol@Jun 10 2004, 08:13 AM
    You guys talk about legal stuff and suddenly I see mirc forum isn&#39;t a shareware software???
    What? Check the mIRC homepage.
    http://www.mirc.com/get.html
    mIRC can be downloaded freely and evaluated for 30 days. If you find that you like mIRC and wish to continue using it after the evaluation period, you are required to register it.

whatsthedilio

Just want to post that mIRC has release about 3 new versions, since the 6.12 one. The latest is the 6.16.

Cya&#33;

I think its funny how it says you MUST REGISTER IT,but it keeps working flawlessy w/o registering it

Super Moderator

Originally posted by The Dude@Jul 30 2004, 07:24 AM
    I think its funny how it says you MUST REGISTER IT,but it keeps working flawlessy w/o registering it
    Right, the software continues working, but legally, your not permitted to use it past the 30days. Regardless of the softwares&#39; ability to function. As the license expires after 30days. Remember licensing, is more important than the software (code) in the developers mind.
    To the home software user, this seems trivial, but in corporations where licensing matters, using the software without a valid license can be serious trouble. As in the case of &#39;SCO vs Daimler-Chrysler&#39; and &#39;SCO vs AutoZone&#39; and &#39;SCO vs IBM&#39;

sum1

just google the damn #