Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Gamespy Arcade

Dr.Beef

Can we please have older version of of Gamespy 3D
    B)

MRAB54

If anyone has a version prior to the newest version of gamespy arcade, which is 13c or something like that, it would be really great.

Everything was working fine for me until i decided to install the update and now I am unable to connect to anything in gamespy arcade.

Thanks in advance!

Mayze

Program Name: Gamespy Arcade
    Current version: 2.0
    Desired versions: 1.4d
    Description: A gaming server broswer that lets you connect to gaming servers easily.

There were at least two existing GameSpy threads you could have posted in (please search first) both unanswered b.t.w. ,perhaps you would be better off posting in the gamespy forum they would probably have the latest usable oldversion.

Mayze

I actually checked into this myself .. i figured out that 1.4d is bundled with Americas Army .. but when i installed it and ran it for the first time, it considers 2.x as a "mandatory" update, it's not optional So, you have to patch to the new version for it to work anyways.