Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default CyberCafePro Client 3.0

Program Name:Cybercafepro Client
    Current Version:6
    Desired Version:3.0
    Description:A program that help internet cafe's to keep track in time so that the customer's who uses computer's won't time out too early or too late.
    CyberCafePro is the most trusted name in the Internet cafe software market since 1999. The software is reliably used in 175 Countries. CyberCafePro is free and manages any timed public access computing environment (cyber cafes, gaming centers, telecentres, schools, libraries, community centers, and business centers). CyberCafePro provides security, timing, administration, easy use and flexible customer pricing options to securely control, better manage and maximize profits. A full-featured POS system is included which integrates most receipt printers, barcode scanners, touch screens, cash drawers, and biometric readers.

The version I am looking for looks like this:

This is the client version.
    This version actually existed during the Windows 95/98/ME era so it is really old, and very hard to find.
    I would very grateful if any of you be able to find this version.

Thank you.

I'll be on the lookout.

Just curious -- why do you want this software. Do you own an Internet Cafe? Where?

Quote Originally Posted by OldVersion Admin View Post
    I'll be on the lookout.

Just curious -- why do you want this software. Do you own an Internet Cafe? Where?
    It's for a friend who owns an internet cafe here in the Philippines. We actually reached the Windows 98 era and we really loved this version of this software. But since the usb flash drive and cd burning is not really popular back then, and some computer crash that requires reformatting, we failed to make a backup of that version of that software. And when we are about to redownload it from their website, they removed that version and now offering a newer version, which looked like the version 4.

We really regret losing that version, because it is really hard to find, and we are really afraid that version is gone forever and that picture is the only remaining trace of version 3.0

Release Candiate 1

Version 3.8 is the oldest i could find, if this is of any help...

http://web.archive.org/web/200208022.../ccpclient.exe

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLeu View Post
    Version 3.8 is the oldest i could find, if this is of any help...

http://web.archive.org/web/200208022.../ccpclient.exe

Wow, I never knew that web archive can save files. I use that website if I want to view sites during those times. Especially YouTube, I really miss their old layout and when they were an independent company and not being run by google.

So ok I tried to test the file and this is what I got.

Ok it removed my background image and replaced it with a gray color.
    Waiting to boot.

OMG! This is the client that I remember back then! Thank you very much!
    It's like 3.0 but it's more updated and still remains the interface and the feel of using the client.
    Also changed my background to black color.

A pop up message for first time users.

It's been a while since the last time I use this, I have to learn again everything from the start.
    Also it has issues with the shutdown button for Windows 7. It removes the shutdown, hibernate, sleep and restart, and making log off as the main button and leaving switch user and lock the only remaining available options. When I uninstalled the program, the damage is still there. But the good thing is that it can be reverted using System Restore.

Anyways, thank you very much for the share.
    You really help me a lot.

Release Candiate 1

You are welcome.