Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nero Software

Super Moderator

Serials, warez, whatever... are not condoned or permitted here, this is a site for Freeware and Shareware only. Everything else will be removed.
    if you want to license a title, then purchase it.

numb

I thought most of those burning software programs have "limited functionality" demos/trials that you can still use for awhile.. or put up with limited features until you pay. i have a ton of nero/roxio cds lying around from cd-rw purchases from the past that i continue to use today. i know this is "olderversion.com" and all, but windows XP has built in burning, intergrated into explorer just drag and drop from menus/open windows and "burn to cd" but you still need a third party program to create a cd from image "iso"

just remember that there are the many who just dont like xp or just dont like the built in burner that microsoft gave with it, i myself can understand why they gave it free built in i think because like the rest of anything xp its rubbish, my view is stick with the 9x and m.e far better

lol.. your post mirrors the sentiment of windows 3.1 users when windows 95 came out.. then 98. things do change somewhat, though more power to you. im also a fan of legacy software and hardware by the way. still have a dos/win 3.1 box along with a 98 box running

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Guest@Mar 14 2005, 06:32 PM
    lol.. your post mirrors the sentiment of windows 3.1 users when windows 95 came out..
    So does the concept of this website..

Default Nero 6 - Suite of programs

Hello,
    I bought a Sony DRX-820U DVD/CD Rewritable Drive which came with Nero 6. I wish to take my digital photographs and make a DVD that I can watch on my TV. I have Photoshop Emements 3 which I use to edit my photographs. I can create a slide show with edited photos as a DVD using NeroVision Express 3 (part of the Nero 6 suite). However, when I edit the photos to place the caption on the photo instead of under the photo, the process leading to the burning of the DVD aborts after approximately 70 photos (the program stops transcoding after approx. 70 photos). Am I the problem or do I expect too much from this software?
    Thanks
    Hanktara