Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    victoria

<span style='font-family:Impact'>Hey poeple.. wat is Kazaa like?>&#33; :unsure: i know it sounds prety stupid but yeah.. wats it like&#33;? ne good? i want answers from everyone but if u are uising a 1998 with cable internet please in clude that in ur reply.. THANKS&#33;</span>

its like regular kazaa but w/o the adware.

Super Moderator

This post could have been added to any of the already existing kazaa threads.
    No need to add new threads, when there are 100 already started.

its like taking a dump with your pants pulled up. ( pretty messy and full of s**t ) dont bother buddy its a has been was but aint no more

cj

Kazaa is a file sharing program that lets you search and download documents, programs, pictures, music, and videos . kazaa is an adware, meaning you can see ads and advertisements while using the program. Kazaa lite doesnt have the ads.

leave_me_alone_0001

I think everyone misunderstood this question..what they asked was what is kazaa (the original version) like..not kazaa lite lol..ne wayz kazaa is full of viruses I heard and I couldn&#39;t ever stay connected to either one of them for long..don&#39;t know why I couldn&#39;t but I had to uninstall them because it aggravated me

Originally posted by leave_me_alone_0001@Dec 5 2004, 12:22 AM
    I think everyone misunderstood this question..what they asked was what is kazaa (the original version) like..not kazaa lite lol..ne wayz kazaa is full of viruses I heard and I couldn&#39;t ever stay connected to either one of them for long..don&#39;t know why I couldn&#39;t but I had to uninstall them because it aggravated me
    i think before you correct people you yourself should read before posting, in the post the word lite had been missed out, in the topic title it states WAT IS KAZAA LITE LIKE. apart from not reading and understanding what you are replying to did you actually take the time to notice that the thread had been dead since may and this subject had actually been covered in many other threads when the forum suffered heavy spamming on the subject of kazaa of all types.pointless dragging it up again really

Welcome Guest

i think before you correct people you yourself should read before posting, in the post the word lite had been missed out, in the topic title it states WAT IS KAZAA LITE LIKE. apart from not reading and understanding what you are replying to did you actually take the time to notice that the thread had been dead since may and this subject had actually been covered in many other threads whip

david

Kazaa Lite is a FREE and clean version of Kazaa Media Desktop. It contains absolutely no spyware, adware or other unwanted software. The new K++ Edition even adds some cool extra functionality to the program: Unlimited searches, better multi-source downloading, constantly the highest Participation Level, a custom startup page, improved performance and much more. Kazaa Lite installer comes with a couple of very useful tools that will make your life much easier. Installation of these tools is optional. With Kazaa Lite you have access to millions of files: Movies, MP3, Software, Games and more. K-Lite Codec Pack for playing back all common movie formats.

i still have the installer if u whana get it just pm me on aim wrestlingwow3 h34r:

Beta

Originally posted by Welcome Guest@Dec 27 2004, 03:43 AM
    i think before you correct people you yourself should read before posting, in the post the word lite had been missed out, in the topic title it states WAT IS KAZAA LITE LIKE. apart from not reading and understanding what you are replying to did you actually take the time to notice that the thread had been dead since may and this subject had actually been covered in many other threads whip
    Quite honestly I would not think that Straight Talker or any one else for that matter would want to get involved in such a puerile and pedantic comment on a topic that nobody really cares a s**t about.