Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Boen

I more than appreciate if there is anybody who can tell me major differences / improvements among Morpheus version 4.0 to 4.5 and also their minimum system requirements. Thanks.

Originally posted by Boen@Feb 13 2005, 04:12 AM
    I more than appreciate if there is anybody who can tell me major differences / improvements among Morpheus version 4.0 to 4.5 and also their minimum system requirements. Thanks.
    as with many p2p progs morpheus does contain bundled apps (ie spyware) i should go to www.p2pzone.come these guys are brilliant and sorted me out in a jiffy with my problems.

Super Moderator

If you download the files, you may be able to scrounge in the programs' changelog - if one is present, to determine what changes were made.

seaweed

P2P s getting to be a problem. I havent looked at nor tried Morpheus, but many others and by now they ALL have bundled spywear, some really bad with keyloggers-Bearshare for example,
    I used to use Bearshare-lite once it was spywear free, but now its automaticaly upgraded when i log in,upgraded with spywear!!!!!
    Last week i installed limewire, then Shaeaza which i was told is spywear free---its NOT!!!!! Limewire dident find anything at least not much and really slowwww then i tried Shaeza nothing!! no results at all It flashed a screen telling me i had a fire wall and i should turn it off!!!!!!!!!&# 33;!!!! First it said i should lower my protection i did that, then it told me the firewall was still preventing me useing Shaeza, So i turned the firewall off still really slow and poor search???????????????????????? After that i couldent open my firefox browser??? and my system frozzz, when i got it going again there was a ton of spywear,
    Now im back with bearshare, good fast downloads great program, easy and quick to use--but so much spywear.

Is there a P2P that works as well as bearshare and spywear free???

And another point its not illegal to download copywrited material for private use every where for example Switzerland its legal France its now illegal but wasent untill a few weeks ago so just go to macdonalds or a coffee shop find another hotspot as you pass through Switzerland Austria Hungary and download what you want Legally!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!

Super Moderator

Simply downloading something copyrighted, which is permitted in other countrys, does not dismiss the current laws your live under. You are bound by the laws under which your live, not under which laws your computer can pass data through.