Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Sage FAS Fixed Assets

Program Name: Sage FAS Fixed Assets 2004.2
    Website: http://sagespecialized.com/Products/...tems/index.asp
    Current version: 2006.1
    Desired versions: 2004.2
    Description: We have a license for the newest version of Sage software, but our old database was created in versino 2001 and we can't update this database unless we have the 2004.2 program. I only need the software to convert my old database so I can use it in the newest version that we already own. The company wants to charge us $895.00 to convert the database and we only paid $495.00 to purchase the newest version. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
    Patty

Administrator

was this ever available as a shareware trial version ? looking at the website it appears not,if it wasnt then it would be not allowed to post links on ov,contact the developers if have a licence for the version you are seeking,it may be the only way you will get it sorted.good luck.
    simply me

Quote Originally Posted by the gaffer View Post
    was this ever available as a shareware trial version ? looking at the website it appears not,if it wasnt then it would be not allowed to post links on ov,contact the developers if have a licence for the version you are seeking,it may be the only way you will get it sorted.good luck.

I honestly don't know. I know there was a 30 day trial version listed on their site as they have that for all of their products.... Is that different?

Administrator

if they did a 30day trial that you could then purchase a serial key for then thats fine i will have a look round on the web for it as im sure others will too.
    simply me