Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dbPowerAmp

Generator

Sorry about that, and thank you.

benrand

Anyone have a copy of this prog? Download.com has removed it from their database and it is the best audiofile conversion tool I have used.

TIA

Super Moderator

Please note that you posted a request in the Programs board, that was the wrong board. If you had posted in the Request board, and searched, you could have found the thread your post has been merged into.
    Hopefully the links still work and you can find what you are looking for in this thread.

Mr Lapage

Default dbPowerAmp Music Converter

The latest version of dbPowerAmp has an expiring mp3 license, but the old versions do not. I don't need this for myself, but I'm sure others would like to use the old versions of this program.
    If you need, I have r10.1, the latest that came before the current version, r11.
    Contact me at my profile address, though it may take me a few days to respond.

Release Candiate 2

As I've said before you can still encode with mp3 with the latest version. Download the generic CLI from codec central and set it up with lame.exe. You just need some command line knowledge but that's easy enough if you follow lame's help.

Hey can anyone who has cli working i want it to be able to encode to 192 or maybe higher bitrate but all i can get is 128 any advice

nevermind i solved my problem
    Last edited by Mookey; 03-02-2007 at 01:22 PM.