Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lime Wire

Bill Kala

Hi, I am trying to download lime wire 4.0, when i downloaded it it and opening the program, it says they don'y suffient information, and the program might be currputed. I don't know what the problem is, and i wish adminstration address to this problem. thank you

Bill Kala

Hello
    I would expect the file on O.V.com sever is viable ,remove the old file and clear your temporary cache ,you could try to download again , the file is more likely to have corrupted during download.
    for installation problems excetera
    try to work through your issues here: LimeWire Forums. there are also probably forums in other languages.

confused about limewire

Hey everyone,

The new version wasn't working so i am downloading version 3.0.2 of limewire. Is it good?

Thanx :P

Originally posted by confused about limewire@Mar 29 2005, 12:08 AM
    Hey everyone,

The new version wasn't working so i am downloading version 3.0.2 of limewire. Is it good?

yeah its good much like any p2p app they are great but you may as well go shoplifting for your cds that way when you get arrested nobody will know you perhaps. but when the riaa come to collect from your house everyone in the neighbourhood will know you.the riaa will win and will wipe you guys out, the end is nigh and like a good old fashioned boil on the butt quit while your a head.

Originally posted by Guest+Mar 29 2005, 10:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guest @ Mar 29 2005, 10:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--confused about limewire@Mar 29 2005, 12:08 AM
    Hey everyone,

The new version wasn&#39;t working so i am downloading version 3.0.2 of limewire. Is it good?

yeah its good much like any p2p app they are great but you may as well go shoplifting for your cds that way when you get arrested nobody will know you perhaps. but when the riaa come to collect from your house everyone in the neighbourhood will know you.the riaa will win and will wipe you guys out, the end is nigh and like a good old fashioned boil on the butt quit while your a head. [/b][/quote]
    ha&#33; what the hell?

shut up mr "i should tell everyone what to do"

quit the trolling you guys if ya wanna argue do it in the playground tomorrow at school.

Grinder

Me?

I have a problem of connecting Limewire. I tried following Limewire&#39;s suggestions on their help site, and still nothing happens. I don&#39;t use any software base firewalls, just Internet Explorer based ones. If you count Norton Antivirus as a firewall, then show me how get arounf it. But in the meantime, please help.

chosen boi

hey, i have had limewire for awhile and i have a question....How can the companies or whatever even find out that you have been stealing music?? :unsure:

You might want to check out slyck.com for all things fiile sharing. They don&#39;t have any clients for download liike they do here, but they have a good community that stays on top of all the latest happenings with the RIAA, MPAA, clients, networks etc.

Originally posted by Guest@May 30 2005, 03:05 PM
    You might want to check out slyck.com for all things fiile sharing. They don&#39;t have any clients for download liike they do here, but they have a good community that stays on top of all the latest happenings with the RIAA, MPAA, clients, networks etc.
    staying one step in front and keeping up to date with what the iraa are doing is not rocket science or anything clever. in a nut shell they are filing lawsuits against filesharers day after day after day and will continue to do so until its stamped out altogether filesharing copyrighted material is illegal and does need to be stopped completely as soon as possible why should honest folk have to pay more for their music to cover part of the revenue lost to filesharing again in a nut shell they shouldnt. it is theft and should be punished in a court of law, i personally would love to see the looks on their faces when the iraa bang at the door to arrest them and seize their computer.