Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Looks like Adobe has Acrobat Reader 7 now.

PS, check the terms, I think you can redist acrobat, but they want a online form filled out. Not sure what it's all about :blink:. I'm awaiting to see what they say.

guest_Paul

You can get Acrobat Reader versions down to 4 from Adobe:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/read...er_archive.html

What's odd is that I got a popup today when I started Acrobat Reader 6.02, asking me if I wanted to get the 6.03 update, but there is no 6.03 listed for download in their archive.

JimmieC

Paul;

I tried your link, and it wouldn't work. Is it my machine, or the site? Thanks,

Originally posted by JimmieC@Apr 11 2005, 11:29 AM
    Paul;

I tried your link, and it wouldn't work. Is it my machine, or the site? Thanks,
    its most likely to do with the browser you have, just go to www.adobe.com and find it from the main page .

Gold

Default Current Version is now 9.0

I have a FULL (international) version 7.0 and version 8.1.1 if you would like them, please contact me via normal channels if you do, would be handy if you had a simple upload area, that we could donate too.

Been in PC Business / Related since 1984, have thousands of files, if you have a particular one (several) people are looking for then please let me know, I may be able to swell your [FILE] coffers a lot, with stuff people are after.

I even have BLADEenc ver 0.72 (the self-protecting one - that MS & Rootkits are unable to hack) if you want it please let me know.

Cheers Guys

TCW