Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Upload doesn't work

Hey there,

I tried to upload the Version 1.01 of "Fences" from Stardock but - unfortunately - it doesn't work.

First I tried to upload the Software but I didn't found it in the list of the existent programs. After I found the link for "new software" within 15 minutes (! ) I tried to upload it there but after writing all the things down I got the following message: "Software with given name already exists".

To be honest: I'm a little bit pissed off now, but I'm still willing to upload it again. I checked more than 3 times the entire list of "existent programs" but I did not found that program on that list! Maybe there is another failure I made and I only have to be peeved at myself.

Best regards,
    S.oni

Quote Originally Posted by S.oni View Post
    Hey there,

I tried to upload the Version 1.01 of "Fences" from Stardock but - unfortunately - it doesn't work.

First I tried to upload the Software but I didn't found it in the list of the existent programs. After I found the link for "new software" within 15 minutes (! ) I tried to upload it there but after writing all the things down I got the following message: "Software with given name already exists".

To be honest: I'm a little bit pissed off now, but I'm still willing to upload it again. I checked more than 3 times the entire list of "existent programs" but I did not found that program on that list! Maybe there is another failure I made and I only have to be peeved at myself.

Best regards,
    S.oni
    Hello S.oni

You can upload it now, for some reason there was a program called fences in our database but was not showing on the site, It has been deleted.