Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Auggie

I have Windows 95 and I've heard of a program that let you use gradient colors in the title bars of windows instead of just one color. In 98 and up, when you go to the display properties and go to the appearence tab, you can choose 2 colors for the title bars. I cannot afford to upgrade. I can bearly afford internet access and a computer right now. If anyone knows about this app, please tell me where I could download it at. Thanks a lot!

Originally posted by Auggie@Mar 11 2005, 04:41 PM
    I have Windows 95 and I've heard of a program that let you use gradient colors in the title bars of windows instead of just one color. In 98 and up, when you go to the display properties and go to the appearence tab, you can choose 2 colors for the title bars. I cannot afford to upgrade. I can bearly afford internet access and a computer right now. If anyone knows about this app, please tell me where I could download it at. Thanks a lot!
    http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pea...41/download.htm this may fit your requirements or maybe the epc title bar changer on this page http://www.canadiancontent.net/tech/downlo...ams/top-20.html