Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Poser

JM_HardyBoyz

Does anyone know where I can get a free version of it? It's a program that makes 3-D models of people. Or if anyone knows another program that does that, it would also be of great help.

Thanks In Advance

JM_HardyBoyz

JM_HardyBoyz

sorry forgot to read about putting this

Program Name: Poser
    Current version: 5
    Desired versions: Any. Version 5 would be good though
    Description: A program that lets you make 3-D models of people

Super Moderator

You can try some of these freeware programs in this posting

http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...37&hl=rendering

JM_HardyBoyz

Thank you very much! I appreciate it!

guest_Rosincore

You cannot get a free version of this, you have to buy this.
    I do have a full version, but i cannot give it to you, since it is about 1 gig.
    It does make some nice models.
    You can also make animations.

-Mark-

Poser is a tool that makes you create models from preset libraries and you can animate the models. Rotate, translate, move, a tool that is helpful and sometimes entertaining. You can make people do the matrix dodging, fist fighting, to even very complex things such as talking over time, or doing swimming flips, or just really stupid ideas.

The url where the official website for poser is HERE. I hope you listen to my request and magically get the retail! There is a demo there as well, but is not as good as the real version.

Thanks
    -Mark

I'm okay with animating in the demo, so if you need help with something send it to Mark_x21@hotmail.com

Originally posted by -Mark-@Mar 24 2005, 08:27 PM
    I hope you listen to my request and magically get the retail! There is a demo there as well, but is not as good as the real version.
    Finding Trial, Shareware and Freeware is what this site is about. Finding Retail, Full versions Serials, Cracks and Patches to bypass buying the program is illegal and we cannot help you here. If you want the Full or Retail version then buy it yourself.

By all means read How to Request an App and fill out the required information if there is a Shareware or Trial program we might be able to help you with. But do a Search first as chances are, it has been Requested in the past.