Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I still do not understand why he did it. He said because the girl stole and would not go home. So in his mind that makes it ok to kill them both? :angry:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...e_us/girls_dead

Sick sick man he is. :angry: He did some other stupid things as well!!

Just last month, he was released from a Texas prison after serving time for an assault in 2001. He had argued with Laura's mother, Sheila Hollabaugh, then grabbed a chain saw and chased neighbors until someone hit him in the back with a shovel, according to prosecutor Rick Mahler in Texas. No one was injured.
    What the heck is with this guy? Chasing his neighbors with a chain saw?

Originally posted by The Dude@May 12 2005, 01:02 AM
    I still do not understand why he did it. He said because the girl stole and would not go home. So in his mind that makes it ok to kill them both? :angry:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...e_us/girls_dead

Sick sick man he is. :angry: He did some other stupid things as well!!

Just last month, he was released from a Texas prison after serving time for an assault in 2001. He had argued with Laura's mother, Sheila Hollabaugh, then grabbed a chain saw and chased neighbors until someone hit him in the back with a shovel, according to prosecutor Rick Mahler in Texas. No one was injured.
    What the heck is with this guy? Chasing his neighbors with a chain saw?
    you wanna ignore the news a bit dude,your going to have a break down, WHY do you get so excited over such matters that it makes you want to keep dumping them here on this site where no one it seems is really interested as they dont really get answered, if you wanna up your post count try answering the requests folk make and you may enjoy a break from the news, your gonna end up with an ulcer

Oh no no buddy,i dont care about my post count!!!

I just like reporting news!!!!!!!!!

Ah well.....Its all good