Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is one MEAN PERSON to put up a site like this!!!!

Making fun of terri schiavo like you havent ever seen.....Peeps making faces of her,etc..........

I emailed the girl and told her what i thought of her site,she emailed me back and said "Check out my MP3 of me being interviewed on a radio station about this"

Some people dont deserve to live!!!!! I hope she ends up in a similar situation!!!!!!!!& #33;!!

She started spamming me,signing me up for all kinds of crap in the email address i used to email her with

Thank god i used a throw away email.........

Web site, MP3, Radio station...etc.

Obviously after publicity, by being controversial.

By posting her links, you're actually helping her get what she wants.

The Dude

Well,HOPEFULLY,there are more ppl that hate her guts than ppl that are sick idiots like here and maybe we can get her site knocked offline or something,who knows......She's bound to annoy the wrong person off someday.......

Alot of angry ppl i've noticed on her Guest book........

Originally posted by The*Dude@Apr 18 2005, 09:47 AM
    Well,HOPEFULLY,there are more ppl that hate her guts than ppl that are sick idiots like here and maybe we can get her site knocked offline or something,who knows......She's bound to annoy the wrong person off someday.......

Alot of angry ppl i've noticed on her Guest book........
    calm down dude, thats not a website its a trolls house, for every troll there are at least a thousand good folk they are not worth bothering with.