Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Cd Box Labeler

tallsavage

Looking for the free version (I think there was on anyway) of this prog - CD box labeler by Greenfield software.

Anyone have this or know where to find the free version?

TIA

Try following pinned topic on how to request to get better results there were some free cd label softwares posted on the forum you would have to search , use simple words like label & select any date ,ask for more help if you have no success

my favourite is under cover xp i got it from here http://www.snapfiles.com/downloadfind.php?...r&lc=1&action=s

My brother advised me to use this CD cover maker. Now I’m totally satisfied with it.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by MuseOfLife View Post
    My brother advised me to use this CD cover maker. Now I’m totally satisfied with it.
    Your brother advised you ?????
    in your only other post you stated that you had yourself tried loads of this software and found this one the best ???? Continuing to plug a certain software will be viewed as spam and removed
    simply me