Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Pllyryn

I have Nero 6.Thats the technical bit out of the way
    .Now for the problem
    When I come to play my music back .it's not there unless I play it through the computer or my D.V.D player.....I seem to be copying everything as I used to do on an earlier version but where am I going wrong please.Actually I have uninstalled the programme as I was so cheesed of

Super Moderator

When I come to play my music back .it's not there unless I play it through the computer or my D.V.D player
    Did you record the CD as an audio or as a data CD? Are the tracks wav or mp3/wma?
    Some DVD players can play mp3's also. On what are you trying to play back this CD?

Originally posted by Pllyryn@May 12 2005, 01:39 PM
    I have Nero 6.Thats the technical bit out of the way
    .Now for the problem
    When I come to play my music back .it's not there unless I play it through the computer or my D.V.D player.....I seem to be copying everything as I used to do on an earlier version but where am I going wrong please.Actually I have uninstalled the programme as I was so cheesed of
    when you use the nero for burning cds use the wizard thats built in, nero 6 is easy to click on the wrong thing and as the mod says it sounds as though you have burned your music as a data disc,whch is why you can play it on your pc and most dvd players as well, i burn such discs to use on my dvd as you can get a shed load of songs on a single disc instead of just a few as in a music disc,such discs i usually put about 60 songs on .