Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

quiller

I don't know if there was ever a free version of this, but it is one of the few thumbnail programs that creates fades for the thumbnails AND can save profiles so I don't have to continually re-set my settings. Does anyone have a version of Smaller Animals Thumbnailer or a program that can:

- Create thumbnails
    - Changable resolution
    - Text overlay
    - Naming scheme (prefixes, suffixes, etc)
    - Fades, etc

Thank you to anyone who can help out with this.

Beta

Originally posted by quiller@Jan 2 2003, 05:14 PM
    I don't know if there was ever a free version of this, but it is one of the few thumbnail programs that creates fades for the thumbnails AND can save profiles so I don't have to continually re-set my settings. Does anyone have a version of Smaller Animals Thumbnailer or a program that can:

- Create thumbnails
    - Changable resolution
    - Text overlay
    - Fades, etc

I was sure that either The Screen Savers and/or Call For Help on TechTV said something about a program that can do what you need. I searched for stories containing create thumbnails in entire site posted in the past 6 months. A link to an article from Call For Help talked about a freeware program that creates thumbnails. It's called Easy Thumbnails.

I'm not to sure if it can do any of the following that you are asking, but it should do the rest:
    - Fades, etc

Macintosh program that can create thumbnails.

NOTE: If you don't get TechTV, call your local cable or satellite provider.

Beta

Originally posted by lightsup55+Jan 2 2003, 07:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lightsup55 @ Jan 2 2003, 07:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--quiller@Jan 2 2003, 05:14 PM
    I don&#39;t know if there was ever a free version of this, but it is one of the few thumbnail programs that creates fades for the thumbnails AND can save profiles so I don&#39;t have to continually re-set my settings. Does anyone have a version of Smaller Animals Thumbnailer or a program that can:

- Create thumbnails
    - Changable resolution
    - Text overlay
    - Fades, etc

I was sure that either The Screen Savers and/or Call For Help on TechTV said something about a program that can do what you need. I searched for stories containing create thumbnails in entire site posted in the past 6 months. A link to an article from Call For Help talked about a freeware program that creates thumbnails. It&#39;s called Easy Thumbnails.

I&#39;m not to sure if it can do any of the following that you are asking, but it should do the rest:
    - Fades, etc

Macintosh program that can create thumbnails.

NOTE: If you don&#39;t get TechTV, call your local cable or satellite provider. [/b][/quote]
    If it&#39;s a thumbnail program then you should be able to create thumbnails in that program.

mokopuna

I&#39;ve got LVIEW PRO which will allow you to do many of the things you want.

Beta

Originally posted by mokopuna@Jan 4 2003, 06:53 AM
    I&#39;ve got LVIEW PRO which will allow you to do many of the things you want.
    It would be nice if you provided a link to the company&#39;s website.
    Doesn&#39;t matter, I did a Google search for it and found it.

www.lview.com

Lisa

go to cnet click on downloads and search for a program called "thumbs" ... it&#39;s freeware and excellent. good luck.