Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Colorswap

Art Student

Program Name: Colorswap
    Current version: 3.0 (3.0.19 something I believe)
    Desired versions: 2.0 (2.0.1.2 if possible)
    Description: ColorSwap will help you with object isolation and re-coloring while keeping shadows and lightning effects on your still images. Want to change color on something? Thinking about repainting the house? Change color on your hair? Now you can experiment safely on your PC. Object isolation in bitmap-images have never been easier, or cheaper. Simply aim-and click and let the advanced HSV-bitmap-walker-thread show you its magic. The threaded application uses user controllable settings to define objects as areas of similar Hue, Saturation or Value in the HSV color space. Once objects has been isolated the objects Hue Saturation and Value can be controlled individually, you now have complete freedom to experiment with any color on the object and see how it looks in the original image.

that's the description taken straight from just about every single google search I've done for "Colorswap 2.0"

the reason I'm here begging for it?
    well I originaly brought 2.0.1.2 off the website just about 2 years ago...however I had to format a few times and now in doing a art project needed that good ole "color swapper program"

I tried 3.0 and it only made me crash every time,I tried contacting plexityhide by email and long dist. phone
    still no reply since I emailed they're "support" team over a week ago,and all I got over the phone was someone telling me to "buy it again"

also 3.0 doesn't have anywhere to put my "license" key in

not that I'm asking for a "full version" seeing as that would be illegal...but I would like the 2.0(2.0.1.2) installer if possible...maybe somehow it might recognize me or something

and yes when I purchased it 2 years ago it was over the internet so I lost the installer

again have tried and failed with the website so if anybody has or can find me the 2.0 installer It'd be great

also I need it before next week or I'll fail my project

thanks again to anyone who can help me(maybe suggest another program that can "swap" colors)

Art Student

BytePtr

In case u need it.
    Version 2.0.1.2

Art Student

Didn't Have Time until now to reply...but I ended up getting a C- on the project...thank goodness my teacher gave me "til the end of the month or else"

handed in a scan I had "edited" (changed the pixels of the color so it looked like say...a bluebird that was more of a neon green for example) and barely passed...but at least it didn't crash like the other and plexityhide finally replied to me by email so I have proof why there was a big "unregistered" watermark on it

all in all
    thank you very much BytePtr

Art Student