Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

jim.henderson

Juno 1.49, for Win 3.1x, cannot run, ever since Jan 1, 2005. The company has released a patch to update it to version 1.51 which will continue to run indefinitely. Should I attach it to an E-mail so it can be posted at oldversion.com? If so, ask me at jim.henderson@juno.com

Originally posted by jim.henderson@May 19 2005, 04:32 PM
    Juno 1.49, for Win 3.1x, cannot run, ever since Jan 1, 2005. The company has released a patch to update it to version 1.51 which will continue to run indefinitely. Should I attach it to an E-mail so it can be posted at oldversion.com? If so, ask me at jim.henderson@juno.com
    hi jim dont think ive had the pleasure, welcome to ov ive not been here for a while but just noticed this as i caught up on some stuff http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=5&t=3786 catch ya later

dr.bomb

Default Juno 1.49 Patch

I received the patch for Juno 1.49 directly from Juno via a floppy sent through snail mail which fixes the 2005 problem. Now, if I can find a way to upload it... ;->