Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

chefruss

just wanted to let all of u know that there is an updated messenger its 6.0 beta and its not what its cracked up to be. i would luv to have my 5.6 back but cant find it and your site doesnt offer it. please help im in the weeds!! lol!!!

Originally posted by chefruss@May 29 2005, 11:56 AM
    just wanted to let all of u know that there is an updated messenger its 6.0 beta and its not what its cracked up to be. i would luv to have my 5.6 back but cant find it and your site doesnt offer it. please help im in the weeds!! lol!!!
    slow down a little study the site a wee bit and you will benefit far better the site is oldversion.com so the newest version is not really that important and im sure you will appreciate that the site owners do have a life as well as this website as said in this http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=5&t=3786 as far as messenger goes search the site and im sure it would of been listed in the request board if you are unable to find the version you want in an existing thread then add your request for that version into an existing thread and im sure some one will help you locate it

Super Moderator

Yahoo Messenger? MSN Messenger? For those who do not run these apps and cant decode what app it is being referred to based on release numbers it would help to include the programs name. If there was a Yahoo Messenger site Only, then that may be an acceptable way to post, but here there are far to many apps to guess what you are referring to.

Originally posted by locustfurnace@May 29 2005, 09:46 PM
    Yahoo Messenger? MSN Messenger? For those who do not run these apps and cant decode what app it is being referred to based on release numbers it would help to include the programs name. If there was a Yahoo Messenger site Only, then that may be an acceptable way to post, but here there are far to many apps to guess what you are referring to.
    exactly why i didnt bother trying and pointed the op in the direction of search and if no results then add to an existing thread in requests, you praps like to have the last say in all threads but some of the comments are real thin and shallow almost clutching at straws to find a way of adding to it no wonder you have an over inflated post count