Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Administrator

howdy folks, what went wrong ? ive not been visiting here for a while due to illness and other commitments and reading down the pages what happened to all the regulars,they all gone ? i see the dude is still about but wheres Pun and Jaimes andres and co ? it looks like they havent been posting for quite a while,have many members left the forums ?i also notice the place seems to have had regular troll attacks,what drives these sad idiots i will never know, anyways good to see the forum is still alive and kicking even though it is not quite it once glowing self.
    simply me

I guess the "new car smell" is gone, and activity slowed.

I still check in at least once a day, but haven't had much to contribute.

Troll attacks? A lot of young people seem to expect a warez site and get a little upset when someone explains otherwise, (I'd hate to reveal my age, some kid used "you must be 30" as if it were an insult).....

Gotta go.... I have to check the status of my Social Security account.

Well, a lot of things will change in the coming month. Now that exams are almost done, there will be many changes to the forums and the site itself.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper