Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Over the week or so, I have been noticing I am getting alot of blank pages viewing ceritan pages on the forum. For example, whenever I click go the the latest post, or mark all forums read, or make a post, I'll get a blank page; nothing is there. If I reload the page, everything is fine, except after I post a message. If I click reload after I post, the message will get posted twice.

My browser is Mozilla 1.8b2.

Administrator

had that same problem with a pc my son was using a while back, i believe it was a browser problem gave up in the end due to time and committments and just run the recovery discs through it and it was back to normal
    simply me

Super Moderator

Did you disable the browser from doing page redirection. Alot of people do to stop hijackers and whatnot, but it causes normal pages, like forums to not function.

Administrator

Originally posted by locustfurnace@Jun 17 2005, 09:39 AM
    Did you disable the browser from doing page redirection. Alot of people do to stop hijackers and whatnot, but it causes normal pages, like forums to not function.
    good point i never tried or checked,as he had been running spyware removers and blockers at the time one of those could of done this to his browser,a point well worth remembering
    simply me

Ok. I think I've got this issue fixed. I created a new Mozilla profile, and everything seems back to normal.

I think it was an issue on our end which we tweaked the other day.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

Hmm. The problem has seemed to have returned. I'm once again seeing blank pages on the forums.

Havnt noticed any problems my end other than a brief dns episode.

Beta

Hmm, that's strange, I'm not having blank pages. :unsure: