Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Wonder if we could go together and buy the rights to Daily Journal 3.0 and the update to 3.01? I have the basic 3.0 CD but due to a crash I've lost tons of files and the update to 3.01. I liked DJ3.01 exactly as it was.

I also miss Cardfile which was available on some previous Windows release.

Maybe we should start something and buy rights to old favorites and resell them for a nominal fee to recover costs.

What do you think?

If you can suggest a way to update my DJ3.0, please let me know here.

EdH

My computer crashed taking my old Parsons (Broderbund)Daily Journal 3.0 and 3.01 update with it. Years of Data is also gone & the backup did not work.

I have the Daily Journal 3.0 CD but not the 3.01 update which added some nice features. I would like to load the 3.0 version and update it to the 3.01 version

Have you any suggestions as to how to update 3.0 to the 3.01 version?

Thanks for any help you can offer! EdH

Does anyone have the necessary info to update Parsons Daily Journal 3.0 to Daily Journal 3.01?

After a computer crash, I can re-install the old version but need the update to recover data.

Parsons Sold out & it is no longer supported.

Thanks for any help.

Ed
    Last edited by the gaffer; 12-20-2009 at 02:21 AM.

Default Daily Journal 3.0

Ed,
    I also have years of data in Daily Journal 3.0 format (Parsons Technology). My computer was reformatted and I lost the program file. I don't think it is possible to access my data file and transfer to a word processing program - is it? Does anyone have a copy of Daily Journal 3.0 to sell or loan?

Why not use the web version,much better i think!

www.easyjournal.com

Welcome ashore

Default Daily Journal 3.0

Wayneola
    If I can find someone to teach me to burn a copy of the program disc, I would be glad to send it to you by USPS. I will see what I can do. If you want to contact me, we can work out a way to do it when I get a copy. If you want to contact me, put DJ 3.0 in the subject.

Ed
    ehbiz@hotmail.com

Default The Dude

I took a quick look at the Journal you spoke of. It appears somewhat public for me. Somewhat of a "What I am Doing Today Gang".

I keep all sorts of stuff ie: Health Info, Plans, ToDo's & much more on mine. Not public info. Mostly Personal. Thanks anyway.

Ed

Default Journal

at the easyjournal i checked and you can make it private, but you must update at least every 30 days or it goes inactive and unlisted

the one i've used is livejournal.com which is pretty good, you can do all sorts of things with it and make it private too, also it isn't the kind you must update every 30 days

or if you use google it has a blog thing but it don't have to be public, you can make it private too,

or if you just want to keep it on your computer without going online have you thought of just using the word pad in the computer? i use that to save a lot of info,

there is usually some way to do what you want, just gotta look around a bit