Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ForgedbyFire

I know this isnt the perfect site for this but I would imagine we have to PC scholars in here. Since downloading Morpheus my pc has been crashing nearly everytime I try to switch sites in IE. I have system mechanic, spybot and have tried to clean off all the junk. It claims I have no spyware or viruses. Im not sure if anyone else has any ideas...by the way Im running on an ancient pc...and windows 98.

hi mate, have you got an up to date antivirus software? this could well be the reason, many downloads for morpheus and such programs have virus hidden in them and other junk as well, if you do a search here on the forums there are other threads with far more info on this type of problem. and im sure this will be added to by other forum Members

wingdover

Few months ago, I download system mechanic 5.0. it is a good software, although its anti-spyware is quite lousy. But after a while, my comp start to act strangely, I keeps freezing, which cause me to restart my comp very often. I have tried every the way that I know to recover my comp. After a while, I uninstalled SM 5.0 cause it didn't really help much, surprisingly my computer recovered totally after that! This is out of my expectation! So u better check whether it is the cause of system mechanic