Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hi there....

I need some help....somebody tell me the path/link of older version of Capturix NetWorks. The Proper Information is as under :

Program Name: Capturix NetWorks
    Current version:2.00 BUILD 90
    Desired versions: older version (not know a spacified)

Description:Capturix NetWorks is network utility software that enables you to test and diagnose all common problems from any network. It brings a group of very useful tools such as System Information that can show all information related with a specific network card or connection, Speed Meter, Route Information, IP config, Send Mail, and Port Scanner with port description that has thousands of Trojans port information and almost all protocols used for each port. Version 1.7 brings a Connection Spy utility to debug and watch a connection performed by other applications.

Hope to receive promt respones

thx in advance

Administrator

http://www.download.com/Capturix-NetWorks/...=all-titles-C-1 states version 1.7 link is functional but not verified for correct version.( as im on dial up )
    simply me