Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I have every version if IrfanView, except 2 (including 3 not listed in the changes txt). 72 in all. I've tried emailing OldVersion.com a couple of times over the past few months to see if they wanted them, but never heard back. The whole collection only takes up 26meg of hd space. I have been collecting them for many years. 41 of the 72 versions are from 1996-1998 (that's Windows 95 era). I doubt very many copies of those versions exist anymore. They are kind of fun to look at (if you use IrfanView, I guess). 1.70 hardly has any options or features at all. Irfan included a changes.txt with every newly released version, so it's easy to see some of the changes when comparing them. Just thought maybe if I posted the offer here, I may get a response from them. There are only 16 versions on the website.

An FTP for file uploads is being setup right now. I appreciate your willingness to contribute.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

ChuckE

Default ALL versions? how about ... 3.97 (b?)

Quote Originally Posted by loophole77
    I have every version if IrfanView.
    Ah! but do you have the two versions of 3.97?

The v3.97 readily available at the IrfanView website has a bug in it that when watching a slideshow (key "W") and using the "$X" to display the sequence number (displays [1/n], [2/n], etc. where n is the total number of pictures) does not appear.

The bug was not there in v3.95 but it was found in v3.97.
    So Irfan has a new v3.97 (same number, no letter designation difference?) that he will send to you (or I can give you) if you ask.