Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Net Vampire

Jordan

Program Name: Net Vampire 4.0 Beta
    Current version[/B]: 4.0
    Desired versions: Net Vampire 4.0 Beta
    Description: Download Manager

Also check out the addfree & price free download managers posted in O.V's forum by using the search function
    description & download Net Vampire Pro 4.0 Beta may contain the oldversion defunct adware/profiler Aureate/Radiate or according to the license Conducent which is unlikely to be removed if you uninstall netvamp
    known to cause Internet browser problems
    clean up Aureate
    I've seen a quote from netvampire.com that went something like think of the adds as entertainment during those long boring downloads lol, yeah and youll be entertained for that much longer cause of those adds!

earlier netvamp post search

eep

Program Name: netvampire
    Current version: 4
    Desired versions: 2.4, but any version prior to 4 will do
    Description: this is a fantastic download manager. v2.4 has no adware/bannerware.

Administrator

found 2.4 on this page http://www.nettally.com/waldoe/freeware/netutil.html the link is functional but not verified for correct version its about halfway down the page, also there are many alternative download managers listed on the forums,here are a few threads in these search results you may want to look through, http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...ownload+manager
    simply me

Existing thread/s found using netvampire in the search box

Administrator

Originally posted by Goslow@Jul 11 2005, 12:52 AM
    forgive me for questioning you Goslow but does that not point back to this same thread ?
    simply me

Super Moderator

Originally posted by the gaffer+Jul 12 2005, 01:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the gaffer @ Jul 12 2005, 01:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Goslow@Jul 11 2005, 12:52 AM
    forgive me for questioning you Goslow but does that not point back to this same thread ? [/b][/quote]
    I merged the threads.

eep

Thank you guys so much for your help, and thanks Rob for the direct file&#33; nv24 is up and running&#33;