Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paltalk

oobydooby

Hi. I am looking for a simple freeware programme that can alter my voice in real time when I am in a Paltalk chat room. This is only for fun and I am the owner of the room.

We also have a music night and I sing karaoke and wonder if you have heard of any application (free) that will add echo to my voice whilst singing live.

Super Moderator

What kind of soundcard do you have installed? If it is a Soundblaster Live or higher, it does have the ability to do what your asking.

In previous posts on this board, there was a request for
    • AV Voice Changer,
      click the link to go to that thread. It might be what your looking for. I believe it is shareware. check the homepage, also in link, for newest versions.
    • Vocoder Plug-in
      Basic Edition is FREE and includes 32 fully functional effects
    • Voice Mask Pro
      When you are chatting with text over Internet, you are anonymous. But if you are talking with your voice over Internet, you are no longer anonymous. VoiceMask Pro can change your voice as your wish and even support background music for your conversation. Let's keep your privacy and enjoy anonymous again.

sandra_24_82

hi

does anybody know if i wud be able to download the old version of the paltalk chat program?

is it on oldversion .com

any help wud be appreciated

Paltalk has been Requested here many times. If you do a Search you'll find many different paltalk links. Find and download the best one for you. See my Signature for How To Do a Search.

sandra_24_82

is there any way i can d/load and use an old version of paltalk?

i tried clicking on a link for old paltalk but it made me upgrade to paltalk mesenger

Originally posted by sandra_24_82@Nov 27 2004, 10:35 AM
    is there any way i can d/load and use an old version of paltalk?
    We are not the software developers but you might be lucky enough for someone who uses an older version of PalTalk to stop by and maybe answer your questions. You might be better off looking on their main site for help though.

Support help page

or Contact information

ASAD

PLZ UP LOAD OLD VERSIONS OF PALTALK HERE

THANX

hummercash

anyone have a link to verison6? the new version doesn't work half the time for most of the people in our group.

TIA.

.//chris

Super Moderator

try this, I do not know what version it is, its 1.1megs, file date is 2004-07-03, so it might be what your looking for.

ftp://218.104.180.118/paltalk.exe

^ dead link
    Last edited by OldVersion.com Admin; 12-14-2008 at 07:51 PM.

PTFool

Program Name: Paltalk
    Current version:7
    Desired versions:6
    Description:video chat