Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Morrowind Mod

wolf9545

Sorry if this website is not correct for this type of request. I am looking for an older version of a mod for Morrowind called death. This mod allows you to, when you die, become a immortal spirit and allows you to roam the area. You then can find your dead body and start right where you left off. I am looking for a version that does NOT require Bloodmoon to run because I do not have Bloodmoon. Thanks and sorry if this is not the correct forum to post in. If anyone knows of a better forum or area please say so.

Administrator

no problem asking, but first we need to know if this is a pc game you are refering to ? if so then can you tell us who develops the game and how old it is etc etc to give us an idea of what we are searching for,by doing this there is a chance you may get help here or perhaps a referal to a site better suited to your needs.
    simply me

wolf9545

People who make the game. and yes it is the PC version. The game is about

Page with info on who made the mod.
    This mod requires Bloodmoon. I think anything before version 2 does not require Bloodmoon.

I don't know how old the game is but I do know that the latest patch for the game from the company came out in 2003 so I think the game came out in 2000 or 2001.

Administrator

had a look round but not having much luck with this one you may want to try looking on www.ebay.com for such as this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...8209113965&rd=1 you could then i think be able to use a newer version of the mod, if you prefer to ask further and do not get any responce here at ov you could ask at a game forum which has many users of the title such as http://www.gametalk.com/talk/pc/elder_scro..._iii_morrowind/
    simply me

wolf9545

Thanks for the help. I will try the forum and see what they have to say.