Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Dss Dj 5

PEPSTA114

I WAS HOPIN U WOULD PUT DSS DJ 5 FULL VERSION..... ON THIS SITE ITS A DJ PROGRAM!!!!!!!

Super Moderator

After being redirected to post in the Request board by the owners, it appears you failed to read the pinned topic; Howto Request an App.
    Without filling in this info, its doubtful your request will draw anyones' interest in locating this file for you.
    Take a moment to fill out the information, and make sure to clearly use proper English for the required info, as using abbrevs as you have in previous posts will not help.

Administrator

to get the full version you have to buy it, i noticed in your other post in the wrong board you asked for the full free version or a site that has it ,there isnt one.seeing as i have answered in this post now i will point you to a trial download on the developers site as well as being able to buy it from the same page.
    http://www.myxoft.com/features.html
    simply me