Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Radio@netscape

ankh_amun_500

Default Radio@netscape

I was wondering if anyone has the old version of Radion @ Netscape. The new version cuts you off for 24hrs. if you lisiten to it for however amount of time they put a limit on , the old version never did that, thanks.

,Sean

Progman name: Radio@Netscape

Version info: There's only been one update since, so the version i'm looking for is the previous one not the current one advertized on the website.

What dose it do?: It offers a variety of music stations, on your desktop.

I dont use this software & my signature I hope is self explanatory but from what I see the plugin you seek maybe included in earlier versions of netscape which mya also not help- you if streams are cming from the same source. what version of netscape do you have.I havnt a direct tothe installer but some else might cause i'm p***** (free Course)
    OH yeah search <evolt> on this site but it makes me sic <sozzy all>
    Netscape7 had the intergrated plugin I think maybe you can get a comnment fro ma user (7.1 maybe ok ) i should logff hpoe your scared of downloads. polly have to claim sumone hijack ,e username 2moro/day
    anyway suprise me if you can get it free
    Oh no it cant be real
    {u]Root of Evil All Lost[/u]

http://ftp.netscape.com/pub/netscape7/engl.../windows/win32/
    try this directory for 7.1 NSSetup.exe or go back in the directory for earlier
    sozz my conx thinks I have dangerous shoes or sumthing and keeeps denying me
    http://sillydog.org/narchive/full67.php f0or sillydog archive

ankh_amun_500

surpirzeingly enough, even though I had to decode your post LIKE FRICKIN&#39; ANCIENT EGYPTIAN HIEROGLYPHS&#33;

You did help somewhat, i now have an earlier version, now i just have to see if it has a time limit.

Administrator

Originally posted by ankh_amun_500@Aug 5 2005, 08:11 AM
    surpirzeingly enough, even though I had to decode your post LIKE FRICKIN&#39; ANCIENT EGYPTIAN HIEROGLYPHS&#33;

You did help somewhat, i now have an earlier version, now i just have to see if it has a time limit.
    dont knock the bloke,hes a good guy and an excellent searcher , actually amongst the best there is on the forum
    simply me

Unfortunately, due to major technological changes, all old versions of Netscape Radio players stopped being capable of accessing the service in May 2004.

ankh_amun_500
    I'm quite suprised aswell,but please understand between fulfilling your request and imbibing liquids supplied by
    luscious maidens your request ranked fairly lowly at the time but I'm sure you will be gald to know the paymaster will dock my pay accordingly just as i am glad it wasnt handed to you on a plate.

b.t.w. Even requestors can contribute by posting the results of their testing back in their thread, but be warned the pay is miserable and the bouquets even less.

edit: not only did the paymaster "dock my pay" he demoted/premoted me (not sure which but happy cause its the 'B' word, kinda oldversion) and also completely rearranged my desk :-B

Thanks for clear update A.T. ;)
    Last edited by Goslow; 08-16-2005 at 05:06 AM.