Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

RandomAct

Default Can't connect to Limewire

Ok, I've tried to download three different versions of LimeWire, and none of them connect, despite downloading fine. Someone told me that Limewire won't connect unless you have the newest version, but I'm sure there is a way around it. I run on an older system, and the new Limewire just bogs it down too much. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Administrator

try searching past postings,i believe this and many other filesharing apps with the same /similar problem has been covered before,usual advice being ask at a dedicated filesharing forum such as http://www.p2pzone.com/
    simply me

If all else fails ! try the limewire forums they are by users for users . as with all forums read their rules first

Default don't wanna pay for limewire

Been trying to download limewire from loadsa dif sites 4 ages but they all saying i gotta pay its making me mad!! How do i get it for free? everyone else seems to!

Quote Originally Posted by cazi View Post
    Been trying to download limewire from loadsa dif sites 4 ages but they all saying i gotta pay:mad: its making me mad!! How do i get it for free? everyone else seems to!:confused:
    This should get you the Latest Basic (free) version you need to pay for the Pro version only.