Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

abs

Default Nero 6.13 asks for serial number!

Hello

I downloaded Nero 6.13 but after installing it , when I tried to run the program it asks for the serial number which is not in the website. If anybody knows a way out I would appreciate if they reply to this post.

Thanks
    titus

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by abs
    Hello

I downloaded Nero 6.13 but after installing it , when I tried to run the program it asks for the serial number which is not in the website. If anybody knows a way out I would appreciate if they reply to this post.

Thanks
    titus
    to obtain the serial number you contact the program developers and PAY for it that is the only way out , as any other way would be illegal, if you are unwilling or unable to purchase the licence then a search of the request board will bring up loads of freeware alternatives.
    simply me

abs

Thanks for the reply. But i was just wondering if the software requires a serial number what is the use of having it in a website such as this

Release Candiate 2

Try reading the site's help.

abs

But it still does not answer the question. Even if I have a new version of a software the serial number of the newer version will not work for the older version or would it.

Release Candiate 2

That's a fair point but I think the site's main purpose is for those upgrading from say Nero 5 to Nero 6, not liking it and decide to go back. As Ahead do not host older versions this site is ideal for that. The serial numbers for 6 are not compatible with version 5 if I recall.

However my advice is to pick up Nero 4 on e-bay for a few £ (I paid 99p!) and then use that license to get a discount on the latest version.

Default serial number

It is request to all friends pls give me the serial number of nero version 6.13.

I am looking forward your early reply.

Regards
    Krish

Quote Originally Posted by abs View Post
    Hello

Thanks
    titus

Administrator

as already stated in other threads serial numbers are obtained from the program developers, to distribute serial keys is illegal and forbidden on the forums.
    simply me