Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shareaza

Originally posted by Guest@Aug 6 2004, 05:25 PM
    again this is NOT A FILESHARING forum try www.p2p.com members here do for the most part do not use these programs and are not really interested in their functions try a dedicated forum on the subject as already stated
    Stop saying that this is not a p2p forum. It is a forum, and people come here to share thoughts about programs. It is not like asking for details and source code about Shareaza program. Just share your thoghts about the shareaza program!!!

-Enter Your Name-

what about www.247download.com ? Is that good too?

Grandma (moderator)

Why not try with edited which really is a file sharing portal?

Super Moderator

Sorry Grandma, but i had to edit your post, since the site did infact offer kazaa software and also offered cracked kazaa software.
    Due to the legal problems with Oldversion & Sharman networks, it is best to not even offer links to sites which host such software.

Grandma (moderator)

It is ok LF, my mistake.

I don’t use these progs myself; I just knew about that site and I didn’t check it out well enough before I posted the URL.
    You are quite right about KaZaA Lite and KaZaA – these programs should be avoided.

BTW, congrats – you are really doing an excellent job!

- -

I use shareaza from time to time, but I don't know if it keeps track of what you download or not? Does bitTorrent keep track of what you download like KaZaa. :blink: