Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Gold

Default looking for winamp old v list? for 3.2

Ive been away traveing with only a PDA so havent been hear for ages! When i reterned i had a problem with a win setting which wanted a password before starting up!!!
    I reset to a back up date but wouldent recognise my admin name nor pass!!! So whent way back to an IBM retor point and lost all my photoes and applications!!!

I downloaded winamp v3.2 from this site! and found lots of other old applications where can i find it???

Ive found hear in another post firefox 0.8 its from a program file which we have on "my computor" is it enough to download the zip file from there?

Id also like "jet audios" Jet tool bar v3.6 i dont think it can speak to you but i never tried nor want to!! but unlike the v4 which is still available it can hold all my desctop icons where the newer v can only hold one line. This i do have in my program files now how do i send the file to my back up HHD that it will open and install on another PC ?????

So many questions!!! but my systems were running so well and were organised that i forgot so much of what to do where to go when a new /old system needs resetting up!!!