Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: MixMeister Pro

joekiing

Default MixMeister Pro

Hey wassup peoples

I'm looking for this program since the one I had in my old computer was lost.

If anybody has either MixMeister Pro 6.0.7.0 or MixMeister Pro 6.0.5.0, i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanxs in advance.

Administrator

please follow http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?t=1245 it helps those who search to track down the file you seek.
    simply me

joekiing

Ok........

Program Name:Mixmeister Pro
    Current version: version 6.1.3.0
    Desired versions: version 6.0.7.0 or version 6.0.5.0
    Description: MixMeister Pro gives working DJ's uncompromising audio & video mixing flexibility in live performance settings

joekiing why don't you just join a warez forum?.. the old version is the same as the new version .. in tryout mode; if you had the old version full, then just reinstall it from disk, or just find the crack or be patient for patch for new version
    Last edited by nimd4; 03-19-2006 at 03:32 PM. Reason: .. looked retarded.

joekiing

I did join a warez forum & requested the program to which they posted the new one which is version 6.1.3.0. I downloaded the link which included the crack & nuthin' because it didnt work.

About the rest that u wrote to me, really doesnt mean much to me because my computer (old one) caught a virus & I had to wipe out the whole thing. Instead of wastin' my time with it since it was already old I upgraded. Yeah life's is a bitch but aint this a site where I'm able to request an old version of the program.

Btw, the reason for me askin' for any of the 2 versions is because I have the working crack for it.

Administrator

where do some of you guys get off, this site is about helping people and yes i would of tried real hard to find this app you requested but this site is not about helping people with such things as obtaining programs without paying, as youve already stated you already have the crack for the app then i wont waste my time looking for it and doubt other members will either,there is nearly always a freeware alternative for a program if you are unable or indeed unwilling to pay for your software, if that way of obtaining software is the only thing that floats your boat , my advice is go look some warez else.
    simply me

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by joekiing
    Btw, the reason for me askin' for any of the 2 versions is because I have the working crack for it.
    That's not going to get your request answered. This site is not about finding software that will work with your illegal cracks, serials and whatnot. About the only thing such a statement does is causes your post to be locked.
    If this site became a place for those who can find a crack but not the software, then this site would most likely be shut down.
    Since you like the software in question, help further its' existence and continual development, and pay for the software.

joekiing

I just wanted to say thank u for the help, u guys are wonderful