Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    artmaug

Default Adobe Illustrator

please send me e-mail of location in internet of download this old softwares:

ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR 7
    ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR 8

thanks a lot!

MAUG

aafuss

It would be illegal to download those titles you listed-a legal way to is to try to obtain them at eBay online auction.

artmaug

please,i'm very,very need adobe illustrator 8 trial.

Administrator

to help get your request fulfilled please read pinned topic, how to request, and add the details as required, LOCUSTFURNACE and the other guys here at oldversion work very hard to fulfill requests, and you will have far better results if you add the details that they ask for in a request.
    simply me

As a member it would have been good for the forum if you had posted in your previous thread of similar topic.
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...obe+illustrator
    also have you read the pinned topic titled How to Request an App ,if there is some problem with that format please explain.
    Even if your request has been fulfilled you are welcome to edit your post and fill in the missing details :rolleyes:
    Adobe Illustrator 8.0 <s>TRIAL</s> = demo..., you cannot save, export, or print out of the program...
    Info page & link to download page
    http://5star.freeserve.com/Graphics/Drawin...llustrator.html
    p.s. as an other I&#39;m not goin&#39; soft just had the info at hand so take it as a once only.

Super Moderator

As GoSlow points out, you asked this same exact topic in a previous thread, why did you not repost into that one? You have a total of 2 postings on this board, both are for the same exact request.
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...&hl=illustrator
    This was also answered months ago when you posted it. If you decided you wanted to change what you were seeking, from a full version to a demo, you should have reposted your request into the same thread.

Default Adobe Illustrator 8

Hello,

I'm looking for the try out version of Adobe Illustrator 8, if somebody knows where I can find it, it'd be great.

Thx

Grandma (moderator)

Default Looking for a trial version Illustrator 7 or 8

Program Name: Adobe Illustrator 7/8
    Current version:none
    Desired versions:7/8
    Description:Adobe Illustrator

Hello. I know there was a thread here somewhere regarding this request awhile ago but I'm not too sure where it is. Anyway, is there anywhere on the web that I can get a trial version of illustrator 7 or 8. I've tried a whole bunch of sites but the only one I can find is 9 and up.

If anyone can give me any suggestions please let me know.

Your resonse will be greatly appreciated.

Norma

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Norma View Post
    Hello. I know there was a thread here somewhere regarding this request awhile ago but I'm not too sure where it is.
    Threads merged.
    If you do not know where an existing thread is, you can easily find it by using the search feature. By keeping the same requests in a single thread, it makes finding a program far easier than getting back multiple hits on a search.
    If an existing thread has dead links, or is not filled, then post into that thread also.