Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is our first major update in a while (I've been busy for a while with other projects). Since the little statistic on the main site OldVersion.com only says the last five versions added I would like to make a quick recapse of all the software I have added within the past two hours.

ICQ needed an update, since they came out with their new version of 2003a. I have added 2002a. I have searched for around 10minutes for 2002b and have come to the conclusion that it was never released. All the links I found to it downloaded 2002a. I stand to be corrected, so please let me know if 2002b was actually released and link me to the file.

CloneCD also needed updates with our lack of versions for it, and the fact that a new version was released. You can find a bunch of new versions for it there.

As I was looking through the uploaded files I noticed CompuServe 3.20 was there uploaded by someone and noticed we did not have that version.

Thanks a lot to member Tom on this board for these next few updates, as I just took the links and the files he uploaded from the board and put it together in the archive for fast and easy access. Nero was added from this thread as Tom uploaded all the versions that are listed there using our our script. I also added VirtualDub as per some requests.

Swish was also added thanks to a link Tom posted on the forums as per a users request. As well as Express WebPictures 1.52, and Terragen.

And the copyright noticed was changed to reflect the new year .

I have added 5 new programs, and 27 new files. Again, thanks to Tom and Therese(for uploading Nero) for his contributions and dedication on this forum and to our web site for helping me get a lot of these files.

Edit::Thanks to this thread we just added Windows Media Player 7.1 since 9.0 was released. Get it here.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

Tom

Originally posted by ABlix@Jan 12 2003, 04:49 PM
    Thanks a lot to member Tom on this board for these next few updates, as I just took the links and the files he uploaded from the board and put it together in the archive for fast and easy access. Nero was added from this thread as Tom uploaded all the versions that are listed there using our script.
    Thanks, but in all fairness, Therese was the person who uploaded the versions of Nero to Old Version.
    So, let's change that to Thank you Therese.

Done
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

Also forgot that I added a new version of ACDSee.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

Grandma (moderator)

I found some more old Nero files:

nero40.exe
    nero4075.exe
    ne4091up.exe (update)
    nero50.exe
    ne5035up.exe (update)
    ne5044up.exe (update)
    ne5048up.exe (update)
    nero55.exe
    nero5540.exe
    nero5551.exe
    nero5564.exe
    nero5572.exe
    nero5596.exe

These files are now uploaded.

Grandma (moderator)

To ABlix

ICQ needed an update, since they came out with their new version of 2003a. I have added 2002a. I have searched for around 10minutes for 2002b and have come to the conclusion that it was never released. All the links I found to it downloaded 2002a. I stand to be corrected, so please let me know if 2002b was actually released and link me to the file.
    I found ICQ2002b on this site http://www.corymar.com.br/download/icq.html

I have uploaded the file.

aafuss

Ablix,
    Have yuou looked at the setup gfiles fpt my old vers . that i uploaeecdd-babyabrowser_x86_en.smi.exe=-is aselefexracxting arhcive setup foiule.