Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Symantec Q&A

Default Symantec Q&A

I'm looking for the database program Q&A version 4.0 or up from Symantec. Please help me if you have it. thanks (pianowanderer@gmail.com)

Administrator

http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?t=1245 please follow this and add the necessary info for your request.
    simply me

Quote Originally Posted by the gaffer
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?t=1245 please follow this and add the necessary info for your request.
    Although I think that everyone should follow the guidelines, the thread starter did provide a good variety of information to the program he wants. He mentioned the company name and the old version he required. The companies site is not very hard too find. I don't think it needs to be mandated that the information is provided in the exact copy and pastable format outlined in the Stickied topic. The original purpose of such a thread was to derail users from posting something like "Need symphany orchestra version plz" or something of that nature.

I think the information is good enough for users to try and help, as long as the program requested is not a commercial product in which case the request isn't valid (unless it's for a demo version).
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

Administrator

[QUOTE=ABlix]Although I think that everyone should follow the guidelines, I don't think it needs to be mandated that the information is provided in the exact copy and pastable format outlined in the Stickied topic.

then there is no point in the stickied topic HOW TO REQUEST AN APP, if it is not to be followed as detailed it makes it pointless in being there,symantec yes is quite easy to find, but in many requests they are not such a massive well known company and therefore the info is very relevent.you are verging on saying its not necessary to follow a topic that YOUR moderator who you appointed to run your forums made up and has always strongly implemented.
    simply me

Default yes sir!! Mr gaffer

Program Name: Q&A
    Current version: discontinued
    Desired versions: 4.0 or up
    Description: database program

will this help me find the program I need? Mr Gaffer!!!

Hi,

I am new here and I am also searching for this program.

Program Name: Q&A
    Current version: discontinued
    Desired versions: 4.0 or up (preferly Windows Version)
    Description: database program

As I understand it is quite old, I am not sure if a licence is still required. If not
    and someone want to share a copy it would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Try to contact the O.P. in this existing thread at least they looked like they had it
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?&t=223 perhaps they will sell it to you.

b.t.w. Following the pinned topic, & searching before posting is part of that, only increases your chance of getting help it doesnt guarantee it.
    smart**s* comments & not following forum procedures usually have a negative effect but its a funny world they havent paid/banned me yet.