Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Express Digital

Default Express Digital

ok i am not sure if this is allowed but i need to find out if anyone here happens to have a copy of Express Digital Print and Package 8.51 as they have removed that version demo form there site and i want to try it but my system won't run the new version

Administrator

please let us know what the website is or better still follow the pinned topic (how to request an app ) without this searchers have no idea what it is you are requesting
    simply me

Program Name: Express Digital Print and Package
    Current version: 8.6
    Desired versions: 8.51
    Description: a photo catologing and workflow manager for minilabs and photographers

thanks to anyone that may have looked i stubbled across a copy of the version i need this morning

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by yonu
    thanks to anyone that may have looked i stubbled across a copy of the version i need this morning
    If you found a Shareware/Trialware copy on a site, it would be very nice of you to drop the link to where you found it, as others might benefit from your find.

it is the demo/trail copy but i will rezip it and put the file and link on my server as the file i found also had a crack in with it and i don't think that needs to be left in the zip file link here

Default thank you

I just found this site i have been looking everywhere for this program i heard about it from a few people and would really like to try it not really sure how this board works where do i get the link?

Default express digital 8.51

Hello to everyone, i am also looking for the express digital 8.51 software, i formated my computer and did not have it backed up, any help would be great.. i have been looking and looking and can not find it anyware.. thank a lot

Super Moderator

Default Web,

Quote Originally Posted by wephotoyou
    Hello to everyone, i am also looking for the express digital 8.51 software, i formated my computer and did not have it backed up, any help would be great.. i have been looking and looking and can not find it anyware.. thank a lot
    After looking on the website, you will need to be a little more specific. As there is several program by this name, but different suites. such as
    Darkroom:
    Core, Professional, Assembly,Web
    Photocenter:
    Home, Kiosk
    Labtricity

"ExpressDigital" appears to just be the company name, not a targeted product name

Edit.
    If someone decides to look for this, the "filename" for current version is:
    SetupDRpro986.exe
    Last edited by locustfurnace; 01-31-2006 at 05:20 PM.

Default express digital darkroom 8.5.1

i am looking for the express digital darkroom 8.5.1 pro ver... thank you