Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: info please

Default info please

k srry i am a newly registered member and i have no idea on where to post this thread but i have a small question.. i am trying to find a program that allows someone to download games..... i used to us kazza-lite the free version where you never needed a membership but it is so messed up now it kinda sucks i used mx but it no longer works and well was jst fustrating for me could anyone tell me of any programs that might be good for downloading full version games that doesn't need you to register as a member or ne thing like that ? and again srry if this isn't the right thread

Administrator

its not being the right thread is unimportant,the important thing is the question,you are asking for ways of getting full version games for free,you get full versions by paying for them from the developers.this site is not about that kind of thing at all and only deals with demo freeware and shareware software.filesharing programs such as kazaa are a useful tool when used corrrectly for the way the were intentioned,however the sharing of copyright material has been so high that many are being closed down,such as winmx was,and kazaa is now a has been due to the amount of flooding of dud files and people stopping using it because of the risk of being sued by the R.I.A.A ,not to mention the mass amounts of virus files being shared.its really not worth bothering with,but you can if you wish read through past postings regarding filesharing apps and many different ones are listed.
    simply me