Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Thank A Soldier Week

" Did anyone else see this on CNN???? It's a special week .. i think it's the week of x-mas or before it when we are suppossed to go out and thank soliders. Whether you agree with the politics of war or not .. i like this idea.

http://www.thankasoldierweek.com

"

Mona

Although i dont agree with this war AT ALL,i dont blame the soldiers for still being there (I guess they are afraid to ascond)

Peace

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    Although i dont agree with this war AT ALL,i dont blame the soldiers for still being there (I guess they are afraid to ascond)

Peace
    war is a terrible thing dude, it maims and injures thousands of people many of them innocent men women and children,i too feel for all the soldiers and all their loved ones at home both american and british,it is a shocking world we live in,yet all the time the news is talking about the newest planes under developement ,stronger more powerful tanks and bigger more powerful bombs, yet people are still the same and not any stronger and more resistant to injury,when will this madness end, there should be more money and more effort put into stopping this kind of thing before it gets to the stage of war.hail the day when all are equal and war is as it should be, in the history books.
    simply me