Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Framework

Default Framemaker

Hello!

My Dad has a lots of files for one of the oldest Framemaker but he lost the program years ago but now he wants to read the files but there is no way without the old software.

That's why im searching for this old piece of sofware or at least a reader.

Anyone??

Thanks in advance!

Nano

Administrator
    simply me

Default Framework

Hello again, i did a little research about the old software and well i made a mistake it's not Framemaker but Framework.

Program Name: Framework by Ashton Tate Corp. (Info in Wikipedia)
    Current version: Last version was 3.0
    Desired versions: 2.0 or 3.0
    Description: Framework was a DOS-based office suite that combined a word processor, spreadsheet, mini-database application and an outliner. Although DOS based, Framework sported a full GUI based on character graphics (similar to Borland's OWL)

i need this software because i have some old documents and i want to convert them.

Thanks in advance

Super Moderator

Since you discovered your error, you should have posted the changes directly into your existing thread, no need to start another new one, just edit the old one. This time I simply merged the 2 threads.