Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Forum Proxy Leecher

I'm looking for Forum Proxy Leecher v1.02
    Any help on findin this version of Forum Proxy Leecher grealt apreciated.

Administrator

please read and follow the pinned topic for making requests,this greatly increases your chance of getting the file you seek
    simply me

sorry, was in a rush, but I found it thank you very much.

i am lookin for Forum proxy leecher 1.2 too.. if u got it , would u send it to me too? my email address is rolehunter@hotmail.com

ty very much

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by aquabats
    i am lookin for Forum proxy leecher 1.2 too.
    Then please fill out the missing information.Not sure how someone is going to answer this request without having a clue to where to begin.
    If you know the app you wants website, then drop it in this thread, it will greatly improve your chances of someone taking the time to fulfill your request.

Note too, that if the file is found, its unlikely someone will e-mail it, it's better for all users of this site if the user posts a link in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by locustfurnace
    Then please fill out the missing information.Not sure how someone is going to answer this request without having a clue to where to begin.
    If you know the app you wants website, then drop it in this thread, it will greatly improve your chances of someone taking the time to fulfill your request.

Note too, that if the file is found, its unlikely someone will e-mail it, it's better for all users of this site if the user posts a link in the thread.
    Google.com might be a good start!

You're obviously smart enough to find these old versions of programs so you're smart enough to know what people mean. I dont really see why just because someone hasn't read the pinned thread and supplied the information that you want that you shouldn't help them and just tell them to supply the required information.

I dont have a link to your file. But I can send it to you if you like. Not to worry, I wouldn't send you a virus. PM me if you are interested.

Administrator

rules are made to be followed,if searchers have the info supplied then it is far faster to find a file,all in all the valid point is people search and find files giving up their own time to help others and it is a small request to ask people to help themselves a little,bearing in mind there are many apps with similar names and one could easily end up wasting half an hour of their time finding the wrong file.
    simply me

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by kez
    You're obviously smart enough to find these old versions of programs so you're smart enough to know what people mean. I dont really see why just because someone hasn't read the pinned thread and supplied the information that you want that you shouldn't help them and just tell them to supply the required information
    You see only a single request. Try finding hundreds of apps. Then you will understand that a little bit of information makes a difference. If those that find the files had to track down and decipher what someone wanted, for each and every request, I don't think as many would have been answered.

Plus, those that find apps, as The_Gaffer has already stated, are doing this for other people out of their own time. So it's really not that much to ask someone who is seeking a little bit of assistance to give some sort of help on their own.