Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Original Limewire Lost

I was paying annual fee for Limewire but had to set my laptop back to original software start up settings due to virus and lost everything. Not sure which version of Limewire I had either? Have old login# and original email account name used.

Do I need to go back to original software to use login name? Is limewire still charging the fee for downloads. I never upgraded to PRO but did pay a fee of like $15 buck annually. I think.

Scott

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scottmc
    I was paying annual fee for Limewire but had to set my laptop back to original software start up settings due to virus and lost everything. Not sure which version of Limewire I had either? Have old login# and original email account name used.

Do I need to go back to original software to use login name? Is limewire still charging the fee for downloads. I never upgraded to PRO but did pay a fee of like $15 buck annually. I think.

Scott
    pc world seems to imply that the fee was for the pro version and the free version is banner add supported have a look http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/fil...RSS,RSS,00.asp the oldversion page for limewire http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=limewire says the same. it seems as if you were perhaps paying for nothing unless you had the pro version .
    simply me

Default Paying for Nothing

Now that burns me.

So if I paid the fee, and did not download the PRO...
    Why is it I cannot log back in using my login# and email address?
    It says I am not a user.

Guess I should look back and see how many times they charged my credit card account as well....

Administrator

do you have any idea what version you had ? ie standard or pro. i personally do not use filesharing apps and most members here do not either,you may get more specific help at a dedicated filesharing site such as www.p2pzone.com
    simply me